Physical Signs of Depression & Anxiety

Physical Signs of Depression & Anxiety. Part of the series: Mental Health & Behavior. The physical signs of depression and anxiety lack of motivation, procrastination, being fidgety, muscle aches, muscle tension, increased heart rate and increased perspiration. Identify the signs of depression and anxiety, as they manifest physically, with information from a licensed mental health counselor in this free video on mental health conditions. Read more: http://www.ehow.com/video_4791053_physical-signs-depression-anxiety.html

Comments

EAT DON says:

I havent left my house in 4 weeks

Trent H says:

Look like I have anxiety?

Alex AQ says:

F**k why the hell do I feel like he's describing me except 1ne thing I don't suffer of any anxiety…. Well maybe just a little bit

JJ Bantz says:

I have written a song that speaks honestly and openly about mental health. I’m hoping that after hearing it, it will help others to be honest and open about their mental health.

Please listen ❤️

omar Balooshi says:

Thank you Dr. David Thomas

Reverse Turtle says:

I just everyday feel worthless and just cry

Robert Rhy says:

Ease the pain and let go of the stress
Healthsolutionpharmacy.com

Timelapse Maine says:

It's sad that when you're in the military, which I currently am, they drill into our heads to be aware of soldiers that are showing signs of depression, but yet when they are confronted with someone who has severe depression they seem to not even care or notice. It's right in front of them, and they don't even notice.

Kmya Rainey says:

How do I tell my mom I think I need to see a doctor to maybe get diagnosed with one of these mental illnesses?

Shocklord 1 says:

I just discovered today that I've been depressed for 3 years

Rebecca Reisdorf says:

My closest friends are two random guys from Minecraft that I randomly met 3 hours ago

Gosh my life is a lie

Death Bat says:

I now know I am depressed because when I get depressed I just feel like I dont wanna do anything and im like "if I do it know in the end im gonna stop so there's no point in starting if im inevitably going to stop"

Drxp Gxd says:

I'm depressed

Queer flowernut says:

my mum tells me i dont have anxiety or depression. but almost my whole family has atleast one of those two things and i get all the symptons. even watching this made my heart beat faster and made me cry

Brandon B says:

I feel so empty

Slinging INK says:

Thanks, now I know now. I just need to be sure from being diagnosed by a doctor ;-;

Christina Yiannakou says:

I don't know if I'm depressed but everyday I cry and I sometimes want to die.
I need help

Hdchch Chcjc says:

I think I might have these but I don’t know who to tell or what to do?? I have a therapist but I find it really hard to open up about it all. What do I do?

bright light says:

I’ve tried to kill myself a couple of times I never thought I would have anxiety, because now people act like they are depressed when there not..

ALEX Puga says:

I’m just feeling out of it because of this one I girl I have been talking to is being weird. Blames me for being a “ dry texter” and I started getting 1 word replies, honestly I’m getting anxious because she’s doing the same thing as my ex and she messed me up mentally

i post mood edits says:

1. We would miss you. 2. It's not worth the regret. Either by yourself if you failed or just simply left scars, or the regret everyone else feels by not doing enough to help you. 3. It does get better. Believe it or not it will eventually get better. Sometimes you have to go through the storm to get to the rainbow. 4. There's so much you would miss out on doing. 5. There is always a reason to live. It might not be clear right now, but it is always there. 6. So many people care, and it would hurt them if you hurt yourself. 7. You ARE worth it. Don't let anyone, especially yourself, tell you otherwise. 8. You are amazing. 9. A time will come, once you've battled the toughest times of your life and are in ease once again, where you will be so glad that you decided to keep on living. You will emerge stronger from this all, and won't regret your choice to carry on with life. Because things always get better. 10. What about all the things you've always wanted to do? What about the things you've planned, but never got around to doing? You can't do them when you're dead.11. I love you. Even if only one person loves you, that's still a reason to stay alive. 12. You won't be able to listen to music if you die. 13. Killing yourself is never worth it. You'll hurt both yourself and all the people you care about. 14. There are so many people that would miss you, including me. 15. You're preventing a future generation, YOUR KIDS, from even being born. 16. How do you think your family would feel? Would it improve their lives if you died? 17. You're gorgeous, amazing, and to someone you are perfect. 18. Think about your favourite music artist, you'll never hear their voice again… 19. You'll never have the feeling of walking into a warm building on a cold day 20. Listening to incredibly loud music 21. Being alive is just really good. 22. Not being alive is really bad. 23. Finding your soulmate. 24. Red pandas 25. Going to diners at three in the morning. 26. Really soft pillows. 27. Eating pizza in New York City. 28. Proving people wrong with your success. 29. Watching the jerks that doubted you fail at life.30. Seeing someone trip over a garbage can. 31. Being able to help other people. 32. Bonfires. 33. Sitting on rooftops. 34. Seeing every single country in the world. 35. Going on roadtrips. 36. You might win the lottery someday. 37. Listening to music on a record player. 38. Going to the top of the Eiffel Tower. 39. Taking really cool pictures.40. Literally meeting thousands of new people.41. Hearing crazy stories. 42. Telling crazy stories. 43. Eating ice cream on a hot day. 44. More Harry Potter books could come out, you never know. 45. Travelling to another planet someday. 46. Having an underwater house. 47. Randomly running into your hero on the street.48. Having your own room at a fancy hotel. 49. Trampolines. 50. Think about your favorite movie, you'll never watch it again. 51. Think about the feeling of laughing out loud in a public place because your best friend has just sent you an inside joke, 52. Your survival will make the world better, even if it's for just one person or 20 or 100 or more. 53. People do care. 54. Treehouses 55. Hanging out with your soul mate in a treehouse55. Snorting when you laugh and not caring who sees 56. I don't even know you and I love you. 57. I don't even know you and I care about you. 58. Because nobody is going to be like you ever, so embrace your uniqueness! 59. You won't be here to experience the first cat world emperor. 60. WHAT ABOUT FOOD?! YOU'LL MISS CHOCOLATE AND ALL THE OTHER NOM THINGS! 61. Starbucks. 62. Hugs. 63. Stargazing. 64. You have a purpose, and it's up to you to find out what it is. 65. You've changed somebody's life. 66. Now you could change the world. 67. You will meet the person that's perfect for you. 68. No matter how much or how little, you have your life ahead of you. 69. You have the chance to save somebody's life. 70. If you end your life, you're stopping yourself from achieving great things. 71. Making snow angels. 72. Making snowmen.73. Snowball fights. 74. Life is what you make of it. 75. Everybody has a talent. 76. Laughing until you cry. 77. Having the ability to be sad means you have the ability to be happy. 78. The world would not be the same if you didn't exist. 79. Its possible to turn frowns, upside down 80. Be yourself, don't take anyone's shit, and never let them take you alive. 81. Heroes are ordinary people who make themselves extraordinary. Be your own hero. 82. Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections. 83. One day your smile will be real. 84. Having a really hot, relaxing bath after a stressful day. 85. Lying on grass and laughing at the clouds. 86. Getting completely smashed with your best friends. 87. Eating crazy food. 88. Staying up all night watching your favourite films with a loved one. 89. Sleeping in all day. 90. Creating something you're proud of. 91. You can look back on yourself 70 years later and being proud you didn't commit 92. Being able to meet your Internet friends. 93. Tea / Coffee / Hot Chocolate94. The new season of Sherlock 95. Cuddling under the stars. 96. Being stupid in public because you just can. 97. If you are reading this then you are alive! Is there any more reason to smile? 98. Being able to hug that one person you haven't seen in years 99. People care enough about you and your future to come up with 100 reasons for you not to do this. 100. But, the final and most important one is, just, being able to experience life. Because even if your life doesn't seem so great right now, literally anything could happen

A Hint Of Salt says:

Is failing to commit suicide 4 times a sign?
Edit: 5 times.

Stitched With Love By Loretta says:

depression/anxiety and Agorophobia here

Mia Treadwell says:

I don’t think I’m depressed or at least not clinically. However I’m suicidal, I feel numb alot of the time not sad just emotionless. I keep feeling bored and unmotivated like I’m just living my life day by day and I should just kill my self because it’s easier and i won’t be here and I can’t be sad about dying if I just leave an nothing will matter anymore bc I’ll just be gone idk it’s hard to explain. I just feel so empty, the only time I guess I feel happy is horse riding and sometimes with friends.

Crazy Carnivore says:

I dont even know who i am anymore and i want help, i feel like im at my death bed

M Stewart says:

When my depression hits, it is like I am wearing a suit of armor. Everything is difficult and heavy…,,,

Navaliden N says:

I think I have depression and slight anxiety but idk I can never tell