Update: Starting Therapy & Biggest Regrets | Aimee Song

Hi everyone! I wanted to spend some time to catch you up on my life and what’s going on. The first 10-years of my blog Song of Style. My struggles with anxiety and depression, handling stress. Starting therapy. My biggest life regrets. This is a more personal video. Let me know if you want to see more like these.

Also, if you are struggling, check out my friend Kati Morton who will answer more mental health questions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkZmp7wwbMc

Song of Style is a design, fashion & beauty website created by Aimee Song. Aimee uses her platforms to deliver audiences the latest in her life, including personal styling & fashion, healthy eating & lifestyle, and beauty & skincare.

Find more Song of Style & Aimee Song here:
Blog: http://songofstyle.com
Instagram: http://instagram.com/songofstyle
Twitter: http://twitter.com/aimeesong
Snapchat: http://snapchat.com/add/songofstyle

Comments

Home Garden and Fashion says:

Hi this is Melody from U.S.A. I love you and admire you sooooooooooooooooooo much. You are a true role model for so many people. Stay blessed and keep inspiring us. I subscribed to your channel.You deserved it truly. Love you so much.

Home Garden and Fashion says:

Hi this is Melody from U.S.A. I love you and admire you sooooooooooooooooooo much. You are a true role model from so many people. Stay blessed and keep inspiring us. I subscribed to your channel.You deserved it truly. Love you so much.

Home Garden and Fashion says:

Sans Melech says:

I’ve been watching your videos these past few weeks definitely helped inspired me and helped me realize all the things I want out of life. And all my dreams can be real and tangible with hard work. Your success is well deserved this video is what I needed to hear your 10 year struggles and how you grew. You’re amazing!!

Sungmei Chen says:

Thank you for being real. Are you on medication for your condition? We are praying for you xoxo

Vegan G says:

Thank you for sharing your demons, We are so proud of your courage are you taking mediation for your illness? Stay strong.

Puppetboy Miguel says:

Hey Aimee!!

NYCGirl Rdu says:

Moral of the story: She loves her life now, she struggled early on … but wishes she had started therapy sooner. Videos like this should have more teachable moments. Very flat. (Yawn…)

Mario San Emeterio says:

Thanks Aimee, for share these thoughts with all of us. In a manner these revelations become as a therapist session, at least for me.
It's not easy to find people who inspire and show with this humility things that serve to others to learn about how to face the problems that make our live as it is.

Mar Masana says:

That was a lovely video, Aimee. Thanks for being so honest. I go to therapy too and it literally saved my life when I first started four years ago. Good luck on your journey x

Rose Po says:

What is going on with Danni?

Alisha says:

can we get a house update please?

Jiwon Choe says:

Just saw dani's live on instagram, she said you and your dad blocked her,,,and even called social workers ? .. we all are seeing Dani's look and everything is changing massively. when i started to see Dani with all these tattoos and stuffs.. i was like..what happened to her..and she look extremely skinny too. i know that it can be a personal thing but im pretty sure alot of us want to know what s going on with dani,,and you and dani..? ..ive been following you ever since you started your blog, really. ..and..as a fan,,, i want to know whats going on. if you dont wanna respond, its ok but… .yea..dani also said , her followers are more loyal to her than her own family…and she also is having anxiety ..and is reading bible with her bf..this guy @fulanilovesyou….

Alycea Miller says:

So inspirational❤️❤️ I am currently a kitchen and bath designer at a company and I’m so excited to start that journey as a designer and I love hearing about your journey

Nooran says:

That lipstick you’re wearing is beautiful! May i ask what’s the brand and shade? Xx

Allie Katz says:

thanks for sharing this message – I feel like a lot of people never give therapy a chance because of the negative stigma that only those with "true problems" need and use therapy

Aidee says:

Sending you mucho amor ♥️

mariahtr says:

I really wanna kill my self tonight, but i can't stop thinking of how much of a loser i'll end up looking like, and what would people think of me. This is how bad my self esteem is

Dionne Kaliisa says:

Awww I loved this Aimee! I have enjoyed watching your journey of blogging. You are so inspiring hun, keep on being you sweetie 🤗🤗😘 I love how the growth hasn’t changed your sweet personality

Kasey Ma says:

love this aimee! you are so honest and open 🙂